Sunday, March 6, 2011

well normally I would just copy and paste part of my story that I already have typed up but if you look at my other post I don't have word on this computer yet so no part 4 or 5 or whatever part is next, suck it up and take it like a man I know how much you all like my typing. so this week I will just type about different movies that I have seen and like for whatever reasons. 1st one I saw last night scary movie 2 my favorite parts of that movie were all the parts were someone was going to get killed by someone and they were all freaked out and just when they were about to get killed they turned around and did something to disable the thing that was going to kill them. there was this one part were Ray a homosexual man who has not yet come out of the closet is pulled under the bed by a clown that wants to kill him, and in horror style he was pulled under the bed with his fingers making scratch marks. now ray and this clown move the bed and stuff as the are fighting under it and you hear the clown say this is a game I like to play as he tries to kill ray. well then ray gets an idea and starts to rap the clown and then he tries to get away but ray pulls him back under the bed to Finnish the job. now that is only 1 movie but I have over 150 word which is all I need so I might do more next week

No comments:

Post a Comment