Sunday, March 6, 2011

respect

respect
respect is what you want from people. maybe if they don't like you they still may respect you. The only way I can describe respect is, you can do something better than other people, because of whatever reason. so people respect that you can do (insert skill here) better than they can. or maybe if you are really good at something and then someone else is just as good as you at it, you say wow it they are just as good as me at this I respect them. I respect my older brother and some of my friends because they can mess around with computers and make them sing sweet songs and I can't, as I am writing this my computer doesn't have word because it has just been rebooted and wiped clean so instead of doing this on a word doc where I have many tools at my beck and call I have to do it on blogger which sucks, and I have to hand count my words and I can't copy and paste from my other word documents. excuse me as i shoot my self because this doesn't capitalize the beginning of my sentences screw it I'm not doing this anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment