Sunday, April 10, 2011

teamwork

Teamwork
Teamwork is working together to get something accomplished. What I’ve found is teamwork only works in sports where every move is practiced and drilled into your brain the same as what is right and wrong is. The military also has teamwork but those are about the only two that have great teamwork on a large level. There is a smaller level and that’s between two people like cops who have been partners for a long time. Other than those times teamwork is bullshit one person always ends up doing most if not all the work. Either by his choice or by his “teammates” choice, so that’s why most of the time at school if my teacher says you can work with partners, I say can I work alone; because either way I’ll do all the work myself and this way I can get it done faster. Well there you have it you’ve wasted another good couple min reading this have a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment