Sunday, February 20, 2011

part 4

They drove a little while before jack started to trust himself to say what he wanted. “This is kidnaping” he said. “No it’s not, you’re not a kid and I have no intention of going to sleep just yet” Said Modi. “What? No that’s not what I meant” said jack. Modi laughing said “I know what you mean, and well I don’t really care because me abducting you like this is for the safety of the world.” “believe it or not but you are more important than you think, and after what I show and tell you, you will come along with me of your own free will.” “You are part of a new generation.”
Later they drove into Modi’s drive way. “Well here we are… your new home.” He said getting out of the car and walking to the front door. “What do you mean my new home, I have a home already; and I want to go there now” Said jack. Modi unlocking the door said. “Can’t I’ve kidnaped you, now I’ll show you your room.” Jack seeing nowhere else to go reluctantly followed Modi into the house. “How long do I have to live here?” said jack as they entered a bedroom. “This room is yours. About ten years” Said Modi leaving the room. Little did he know it would be about ten minutes. “Can I go home and get my things” Jack asked. “Yes you can I guess, come here first” said Modi. Jack surprised at the answer followed Modi into a work room. “Here, put your leg up here” said Modi pointing to a stool. Jack did as he was told and lifted his leg to place it on the stool. Modi then took a police tracking band off of a table and put it around his leg then fastened it with two rivets. “What is this for” Jack said looking at the band like it was going to blow up. “well you’re going in my car and it’s clear that you don’t want to be here so if you are not back in 5 hours it will blow up and then you won’t have to be here” said Modi with a smile. “Here are my keys, don’t crash I like that car” he said showing Jack to the door.

No comments:

Post a Comment