Saturday, December 11, 2010

part 8-9

“Ha what a bitch that one, I wonder what he will do when he finds out his share of the money is fake” said The Captain “that is the last time I will ever do this hiring other people thing.” “None of them are ever good enough to hire indefinitely, and there is always some risk involved.” “I mean its more trouble than its worth.” “We can just do it the old fashion way with talking to the best black ops members, or maybe the army rangers.”
He took out a cell phone and dialed in a long phone number. After all it was a very long distance call. “Jack… bring Gypsum to the bridge, Jimmy to the infirmary, and me, Black Bear, and Jackson to the armory.” Said the Captain into his phone. Then they were engulfed in a blue light as they were taken to the VALMON a Drue’Cilion star destroyer, the Captain’s flag ship. “ha I love that feeling” said the Captain as he started taking off his many, many pounds of gear. Putting it all in his locker or on the bench he headed for the showers to get that dreadful smell of sweet off of him. After all lead can be quite heavy. “ so Captain would it be too much to ask to never put me in that situation again” said Black Bear. “ you mean close combat, sure I just needed you there to intimidate them” said the Captain as he turned the hot water on and let out a sigh of relief.

No comments:

Post a Comment