Work ethic
Work ethic is when… actually I’ve got no idea what it means. So I’m going to Google it hold on a sec………. 2 min later. Ok so work ethic is a set of values based on hard work and diligence. Well that has a lot of $5 words in it… well actually only one, so to be nice to all of you people with slow brains out there I am going to do something I almost never do and that is to be nice and explain it using no $5 words. Work ethic is feeling good about yourself after you have done some hard work. Well when someone says do this, IT BUILDS CHARACTER well you should punch them in the stomach. Because you only feel good about something IF YO WANT TO DO IT. Think about all the people that were once slaves in America they didn’t have work ethic because they didn’t want to do it. They might have had character but it wasn’t built by getting hit on the back with a dead cow. So basically character is something you tell you kid about, and work ethic is something you tell your employees about you they’ll get fired. Well there you have it you’ve wasted another good couple min reading this have a good day.
No comments:
Post a Comment