Sunday, November 28, 2010
part 7
The Captain pushed open the door on the side of a cliff face into the sun light. As the rest of the small group emerged onto the path that looked like it was regularly used shielding their eyes from the 10:00 sun. “Ok Mr. Mayborn and you two, your share of the take is at the end of this path take a right and walk east for 120 paces it was nice working with you three I hope we never meet again.” Said the Captain pointing in the general direction of their money. “what are we going to do with that one.” Said lucky pointing at Jimmy. “We’ll take him with us and get him some help.” Said the Captain. “I say we kill him and dump him somewhere, he is to much of a liability to be kept alive.” Spat Lucky. The Captain got a cold look in his eye and said. “I will not kill one of my own men, nor will I allow you to kill him do you understand Mr. Mayborn. I assume the reason you did not tell us your name is because you don’t trust us. Well now that we do you want to minimize the risk of one of us turning you in. and making enemies of us is not a good way to minimize the risk, it in fact increases the chance that you will be caught, and not by the authorities but by someone bigger. I leave it at that now get your money and leave.” Mr. Mayborn followed the other two men down the trail with a scowl.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
MR. MAYBORN GOT TOLD.
ReplyDelete