Hope
Hope is something that me all have and when I say we I mean all living things that are able to have intelligence on the most basic level, as well as humans. We hope to be able to live to see another day, maybe not humans there unless you’re in jail where anything can happen (don’t drop the soap). I mean like for animals like a deer in the middle of deer hunting season. Who may or may not live to see tomorrow. Humans can hope to get a certain gift for Christmas or a date with that one girl who looks at you like the thing on the bottom of her shoe, but you don’t care because you have hope (well it’s not going to happen sorry(actually I’m not because I don’t care)). I hope for the time where I turn 16 and then get a car and I can drive around doing nothing in particular or to a job which I am also hoping for. Well there you have it you’ve wasted another good couple min reading this have a good day.
No comments:
Post a Comment