Sunday, November 7, 2010

part 5

“Hurry up Jimmy I just heard gun fire let’s get done and meet the Captain.” Said Black Bear as he set his last charge. Just then there was an explosion like a grenade, gunfire, and Jimmy’s loud grunt as he took hot lead in the back. “ah shit.” Said Black Bear as he grabbed his shotgun and went to have a look. Black Bear looked as two men bent down to look at Jimmy who stared back with no fear in his eyes. Then the last thing the two men who had shot Jimmy saw was a large black man with a shotgun and the sound of it being shot twice. “Jimmy hang in there I am going to get you out of here.” Said Black Bear. “man I can’t move my arms leave me and meet up with the Captain I’m going to die he shot me good” said Jimmy. “no your coming with me I’m going to carry you out of here if I have to.” Said Black Bear with tears in his eyes. “look I have a sis earth side, we aren’t that close promise me you’ll look after her when I’m gone, her name’s Annabelle .” Said Jimmy. “ don’t talk like that you can visit her yourself when we get out of here.” Said Black Bear, as he said that Jimmy coughed up blood. “let’s go.” Said Black Bear picking up Jimmy and a fully automatic sub machine gun and ran off with Jimmy in search of The Captain, shooting all the men he passed that he did not recognize.

No comments:

Post a Comment