Wednesday, October 20, 2010

part 3

After walking for a short time The Captain and 5 men rounded a corner and dropped 4 guards near a thick steel door. “can you open it ah what’s your name again.” Said The Captain. “I could tell you but then I would have to kill you, just call me lucky, and I could open this in my sleep just give me 5 min.” said lucky. “Ok you two stay here and cover him Jackson your with me.” “where are you going.” Said lucky. “I could tell you but then I would have to kill you.” Said The Captain with a smile. The Captain and Jackson left the main group to do what they had really come to the base for. “alright Gypsum speak to me where am I going.” Said The Captain. “go to the end of the hall take a left walk for about 10 seconds and then take a right go down two stories take a left and get in the elevator take it to the top, and you’ll be here. c’ya in a few.” Said Gypsum and then cut the transmission. They rounded the second corner and ran straight into #26 and five guards. “what are you doing here you should still be in the conference room.” said #26 “kill them but stun him.” Said The Captain. The whole thing took around 3 seconds.

No comments:

Post a Comment