Friday, October 1, 2010
let's talk cars
Well let’s talk cars. As you might or might not have figured out the last sentences of my blogs are the same as a car radio show called car talk. Well anyway I am at that age where I want a car for when I turn 16 in about 6 months. I was thinking a chev blazer. My family already owns one and I like it I drive around in it with my dad when we have time for practice. And I think it would be a nice starting car. It’s got anti lock brakes and the lot. But I also really like the ford ranger we have it is also a very nice car it’s a truck so some pluses there it’s fuel efficient and made more so because it has a manual transmission. And 2 gas tanks to increase the chance that I will not run out of gas anytime. Which one of these cars should I get or if there is another car that I could get. I don’t want anything small like a nova or something It also has to has 4 wheel rear drive. Well there you have it you’ve wasted another good couple min reading this have a good day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment