Friday, February 11, 2011
part 3
“Right, that wasn’t too hard now, was it” said Modi turning to the cheerleader. “You can go now I don’t want you.” “Get up, it’s time to roll” he said, as he again hauled jack to his feet. “We’ll take my car, you’re in no state to drive… and I would never be caught dead in that Junker” he said gesturing to jack’s car. He then took jack’s arm and dragged him across the street. He opened the passenger side door shoved jack towards it and told him to get buckled. He then walked around the car and got in the driver’s seat. “Okay, one rule, do what I say or you will probably get killed, either by me or someone else. Can you do that?” said Modi. Jack just nodded not trusting himself to speak and say what he wanted.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Your writing is getting better. Part 4 should be awesome.
ReplyDelete