Thursday, September 16, 2010

introduction

 This is going to be an introduction post to tell you who I am.This will be my blog for this school year. My name is Bradford, I enjoy listing to music, hanging with friends, and rock climbing. I like reading, typing, and playing my X Box. Most of the people reading this know me so this post will probably be unnecessary, but I'm going to do it anyway for my assignment. I'm atheist and don't really have any political views and don't really care about either. I like to hunt dear and Turkey with my dad and his friend Jim. I have 3 brothers two older and 1 younger, it goes Sidney Collin Bradford Aidan. Sidney is in collage to become a lab tech. Collin wants to become a rock star pretty much, and Aidan is undecided. I would like to become an electrician that gets paid a lot of money but not do to much (don't we all).

No comments:

Post a Comment